Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Forum Rules (Please Read)

Important messages from the operators of eEarth.

Forum Rules (Please Read)

Postby Nova » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to our online community. We really do appreciate your patronage.

The rules of our community are pretty common-sense, but for formality's sake please familiarize yourself with this post. While reserved for only extreme cases and repeat offenders, failure to act responsibly and civilly anywhere on Educated Earth can result in anything from temporary removal from the community to an outright ban from our entire network.

And now for our three golden rules:
1. Your Opinion Matters (But so does everyone elses'!)

- The primary purpose of this community is to give everyone a place to comfortably share their ideas and to learn from each other's points of views. While you may find somebody's beliefs to be arrogant or misguided, do not escalate the disagreement to a personal level. You are more than welcome to reply with your point of view (and to back yourself up with whatever data required), but personal defamation will not be tolerated. On that note...

2. All Humans Are Equal

- Regardless of race, religion or gender all visitors to Educated Earth must be treated with an equal level of respect. Discrimination, racism and sexism are all strictly prohibited anywhere in the EEarth Network. We are a proudly Humanist organization and strive for equality in all aspects of society.

3. Use Your Discretion

- Keep in mind that our websites serve a very wide audience, and are frequently used viewed via schools and other formal organizations. While we strongly encourage laid back, open ended, discussions please try to keep your dialogue safe for work and your language as family friendly as possible.

Thank you for taking the time to review these rules, it's great having you in the community.

Ben Lovatt
Founder - Educated Earth
The Future Is Yours.
Nova
Site Admin

Re: Forum Rules (Please Read)

Postby AverusBlack » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 am

Although this does not apply to our members who post here with good intent, wanting to be part of the community, I think this, perhaps, should be said.

On these forums we don't advocate advertisements, or advertising by links. If one of our members links to relevant content that is not an issue. A user who signs up, makes one or two posts with ads in it, and never posts again, will only get those ads deleted, and the poster banned.

I do understand that most of this activity is the work of bots, but nonetheless, let it not be said that there was no warning. We don't like the idea of banning people, but I find that I end up having to ban an advertiser at least once every few days. I'm not sure how much of a rate Nova encounters. One of them posted two or three threads in each board on this forum. I'm thankful for the "delete all posts" tool.

In any case, trying to advertise products here is a no-no, please do not do it.

Thank you everybody, and I hope you continue to enjoy your time in our community. :)
Realize
Real eyes
Real lies
AverusBlack
Site Admin

Postby AverusBlack » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am

...Case in point, replying with a copy/paste so his signature (which I have deleted) could advertise flowers.

C'mon, seriously? I don't want to ban people, just don't advertise here. This isn't Craigslist.
Realize
Real eyes
Real lies
AverusBlack
Site Admin

Postby rabi » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:05 am

If you are mistakenly banned from the forums, please, don't despair. We really do want you here. We also want to keep the forums spam-free for you, too. Sadly, one of these goals can sometimes intrude on the other. I try my best, like I said, not to get anybody who's a real user of the site, but I'm only human.
RABI
rabi

Postby saleGWshop » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:28 am

Previously, we might fastfifa15 been referring to this particular hard work as Homeworld HD speculate work developed it became clear in which identify didn't appropriately communicate the

setting in the function,Inches JoeFaylor, interactive marketing director from Gear box Computer software, published for the established website
saleGWshop

Postby fastRSgold » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:46 am

could you handle the particular warbirds in the Glowing Age?Arranged simply in mid-air gamers may create the best competitors, choosing an array of

planes beginning with the 1930 utes as well as advancing onto the Korean War fly martial artists. Each aircraft can be traditionally exact as well as people are able to pick

from three primary lessons associated with competitors single-engine lighting competitors for quick close fight, large martial artists with regard to narrow bombing works, as

well as strafing mma fighters that control fifa 15 coins terrain objectives.
fastRSgold

Postby alice520 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:55 am

I like this banana boat alter protection sheer project sib if the provoke sun screens are water-resistant and pay interest to when you implement it you want to fly sun block to dry epidermis 15 minutes ago or you're going to go Cheap Archeage Gold out and you wanton re-apply every two time of seller session convenes winning northamptonsliding and happily active I'd always make sure to get my listen to tapes because icon often be ignored and make sure you get that tops it has been strange as it may seem that's one of the most forgotten locations to implement sun block this umbrella is trying to fly away you people don't know at time clothingetc really difficult with my remaining arm here.
alice520

Postby alice520 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:57 am

Now a lot of F2P system activity have "fashion" shopping center, for players to create through pay for acting devices personality looks different. This system is very well-known with F2P activity players, and the up-date, blizzard players can FIFA 15 Coins use convert operate to modify their overall look acting, so as to get the impact of a customized overall look.Community manager Grimiku said diablo iii team is also considering a identical way of this performance, but there are some places need to do it after players to provide some reviews.
alice520

Postby NIGEXIAODIDI » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:46 am

Dojos exec vp Jordan Levin have been desperate to repeat the quantity, with justified reason. Throughout tv set, companies worry about who is able to gain access to their demonstrate, and how it's curated. For example, don't assume all route is transported through every cable tv business.

http://www.elo24h.com/
NIGEXIAODIDI

leaving so much out. Cheap NFL Jerseys

Postby hongfeng123 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:22 am

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- Clayton Kershaw was asked to assess his performance against the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday night, and the Dodgers ace bemoaned the fact that he didnt have command of his fastball. Maybe if he did, hed have tossed another no-hitter. Kershaw still managed to follow his first career no-no by going eight marvelous innings, and Adrian Gonzalez and Andre Ethier drove in a run apiece as the Dodgers scraped out a 2-0 victory. "It definitely wasnt easy tonight," Kershaw said. It only looked that way. "All night he felt like he was fighting it," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly explained. "His fastball command wasnt where he wanted it, but typical Clayton." Kershaw (8-2) allowed six hits and a walk while striking out eight. The two-time Cy Young winner hasnt allowed a run in 21 1-3 innings, spanning his near-perfect game against Colorado on Wednesday -- the only runner occurred on an error -- and his previous start against Arizona. Kenley Jansen pitched a perfect ninth for his 23rd save. Danny Duffy (4-7) dueled admirably with Kershaw for six innings, allowing one run on four hits and four walks. But the left-hander was done in by a high pitch count, needing a season-high 105, and was eventually lifted to protect his surgically repaired shoulder. Eric Hosmer had a pair of hits for the Royals, the first with one out in the first inning to end any thought of Kershaw tossing consecutive no-hitters. Otherwise, their offence was sporadic, unable to string together enough runners to pose much of a threat. "Hes as good as advertised, thats for sure, every bit of it," Hosmer said. "Hes definitely got his game plan, which he sticks to the whole time. Hes got four well-above average pitches. The main thing about him is he gets ahead and attacks you early. Thats a guy you dont want to get behind on with great off-speed and a fastball that he can hump to 95, 96. Luckily, thats the last time we face him." The Dodgers plated their first run after Justin Turner tripled to lead off the game. He scored on a hard grounder by Gonzalez, which deflected off Duffy and toward second base for what nearly ended up being the games only run. Ethiers RBI single came off reliever Kelvin Herrera in the ninth inning. Duffy needed 29 pitches to survive the first, and he wiggled out of jams each of the next four innings, too. But while he was gritty enough to keep Kansas City in the game, a lineup that has struggled to put up runs for the last week failed him again. Kansas City has only scored 13 times while losing five of its last six. Los Angeles had lost all four of its games played at Kauffman Stadium, including the series opener Monday night, when the Royals beat up on Zack Greinke, their former ace. They had a much tougher time handling Kershaw. Showcasing his mid-90s fastball, power curveball and devastating slider, Kershaw at one point retired eight straight. And even when he ran into trouble, he slipped right out of it. Kershaw induced a double play after Hosmers single in the first. He rallied from a 3-0 count to Alex Gordon to strike him out with a runner aboard in the sixth. In the seventh, he got Justin Maxwell and Alcides Escobar on groundouts to leave a pair of runners on base. "Thats the best slider weve seen all year long," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "That thing had teeth with a bite." In fact, the biggest blight on Kershaws night may have been his walk to Gordon in the fifth inning. It was only the second hed allowed to a left-handed hitter this season. "I made some pitches when I had to," Kershaw said. "Tonight I was making a lot more stressful pitches. The no-hitter was stressful for more personal reasons." NOTES: Dodgers SS Hanley Ramirez (sore right shoulder) was scratched from the starting lineup. "Hopefully well have him tomorrow," Mattingly said. ... The Royals activated LHP Bruce Chen (bulging disc) from the 60-day DL, optioned LHP Tim Collins to Triple-A Omaha and designated LHP Donnie Joseph for assignment. ... Dodgers RHP Dan Haren faces Royals RHP James Shields in Wednesday nights series finale. Cheap Anaheim Ducks Jerseys .” – Mark Bloom (@markbloom21), on Twitter That one sentence sums it up, while at the same time, leaving so much out. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Bouchards high stick hit Blue Jackets winger Matt Calvert in the face following a faceoff in the Wilds 4-2 season-opening victory over Columbus. Calvert lost teeth and needed stitches on his lip but returned and got an assist in the third period.New York Islanders forward John Tavares, who suffered a partially torn MCL in his left knee during the Sochi Olympics, will not require surgery. Speaking to members of the media on Tuesday for the first time since returning home from the Winter Games, Tavares said he will need eight to 12 weeks to fully recover. Tavares sustained the injury during Canadas quarterfinal game against Latvia when he was hit by defenceman Artus Kulda. Despite being injured in an Olympic contest, the 23-year-old said he has no regrets about playing for Canada and would make the same decision again. "I think itts important for us to play," Tavares said. Cheap Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys. "I love playing for my country and if I got the call again, I would." The former first overall pick of the Islanders said he also understood general manager Garth Snows anger at the IIHF and IOC after his injury because Snow cares solely about his team. "You understand why teams are concerned about injuries. I know he cares a lot about the Islanders and so do I." Prior to the Olympic break, Tavares was third in the NHL in points, tied for the Islanders lead in goals and leading the team in assists. cheap jerseys from china cheap jerseys ' ' '
hongfeng123

Next

Return to Announcements