Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Bass headphones

Do you have any short stories you've written that fall under science-related or sci-fi? We'd love to hear them! Or read them, as it were.

Bass headphones

Postby coolerfreezer111 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:54 am

Try and compare certain features/technological advancements with this information. For example if you like your music bassy, then try comparing the EQ technology to see which one would provide the best quality for the genre of music you are aiming for.

When looking for the best noise cancelling Bass headphones headphones look for features such as ear padding used or technical vents located on the ear pads which help with the sound flow.

Durability

You need these headphones to last you a good time. Especially with the price that is attached to your brand. You will find this information mostly in the customer comments as they will have had time to test out these headphones. Don't take the manufacturers word for it. Get some real experiences! Also look out for carry cases, these are a great addition to help protect your headphones when you're not using them.
coolerfreezer111

Re: Bass headphones

Postby hendryjullius1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:11 am

The technology is advanced a lot most of us having Bluetooth headphones. Advanced facilities engagement rings are also coming to the field bass headphones are reached. Most of us prefer these bass headphones for hearing the music etc.
hendryjullius1

Re: Bass headphones

Postby sunny2019 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:31 am

Hello there, I believe your blog might be having internet browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great site!
angry birds 2
sunny2019

Return to Short Stories