Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

How can i recover deleted contacts from iphone 6 plus?

The plant and animal kingdoms await your discussion.

How can i recover deleted contacts from iphone 6 plus?

Postby ukjhr » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:00 pm

The Apple iPhone 6 Plus was earlier available only in the 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage variant. Now, the company has launched a more practical 32GB variant of the device. The Apple iPhone 6 Plus is a whole new device in every regard when compared to its predecessor, the iPhone 5S. The iPhone 6 Plus comes in Space Gray, Silver, and Gold. The iPhone 6 Plus has a footprint measuring 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1mm, and it weighs 172 grammes.

Method to recover contacts from iphone 6 plus:

Most of the iPhone 6 plus users may encounter this problem that they deleted the data accidentally. So we want to introduce an all-round iPhone Data Recovery software to help you restore lost data from iPhone 6 plus, what you need to do now is to follow the instructions step by step.
ukjhr

Re: How can i recover deleted contacts from iphone 6 plus?

Postby zzzlinek8 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:24 pm

iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files. So, you can one click to recover contacts from iphone 6 plus with this tool.
zzzlinek8

Return to Life On Earth