Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

How to recover lost photos from samsung s8?

Discuss Human societal and psychological issues, from anthropology to psychiatry.

How to recover lost photos from samsung s8?

Postby ukjhr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:38 pm

The good news is that the S8's quick charging feature is very quick. The phone charges from zero to 100 percent in about an hour and a half. I got to 15 percent charge in 15 minutes, and 30 percent in half an hour.

Samsung Mobile R&D VP Bookeun Oh told me, "I focused on maintaining the durability of the battery over the long term, over hundreds of charging cycles. For example, after approximately six months of normal usage, the battery in the S8 will outperform previous batteries. While most batteries hold about 80 percent of their charge after two years in usual cases, this battery should be capable of 95 percent of its original capacity."

Method to recover lost photos from samsung s8:

A practical computer software - Samsung Data Recovery, it will be able to help people like you who face this problem. This software is specifically designed to recover data, and the recovery rate is the industry's first. Because of its powerful features and simple operation, it has been used by people who think it is very good.
ukjhr

Re: How to recover lost photos from samsung s8?

Postby Laisue518 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:39 pm

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover lost photos from samsung s8 with this tool.
Laisue518

Return to Society & The Mind