Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Is there any freelancing Job for medical writing services

Topics from health and fitness to genetic engineering.

Is there any freelancing Job for medical writing services

Postby jessicabrown » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 am

I know its quite ridiculous query to ask but I am hoping you guys will respect what I have to ask. Well I have Bachelors in Nursing from University of central Lancashire and it helps me a lot to research and writing about medical writing industry. Keeping that in mind, I am looking for some sort of online opportunities to make more earning. Since I have already been providing affordable nursing writing service at NursingEssaysUK from London, so I think its good idea go online and find some other clients for work. Do you think Its good Idea and if yes then help me which available platform is suitable for me.

Thanks
Jessica Brown
NursingEssaysUK
jessicabrown

Re: Is there any freelancing Job for medical writing service

Postby gracehudditon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:27 am

Well, I am sure that there is a job for freelance writers that specialize in medical topics. Did you try searching the companies that hire freelancers to write career interview essay? I am also a content writer. However, I work at the office. I can ask the supervisor whether thay are in need of a freelance writer. I often get orders on medical topics. That is why, there can be a career prospect for you.
gracehudditon

Return to Biology & Medicine